According to my research so far here are few note.
- Neither of those is love, it is attraction. The answer is no, not everyone chooses their mates for those criteria. We tend to end up with people we are attracted to, like physical beauty or monetary wealth. If that’s what you’re looking for, that’s what you’ll find. I married the first time Because she was young, beautiful, and had wealthy parents. That marriage lasted 5 years. She was still beautiful, physically, but I couldn’t stand the sight of her. My current wife, yeah, there was a physical attraction, but it was her mind, soul, personality I desired more. I think the things that attract us, change over the years. I will give you one thing though, you never see a Beautiful (notice the capital B) woman, getting out of a rusted out piece of shit, that barely runs. They may not all be totally about money, but it appears to help.
- No, because I love men with money who must also be intelligent. If he’s wealthy but short on brain cells, I would have no use for him. They must also be good spellers. 🙂
Between, a great many men that I met wanted women with money. They were not attractive men either. What they did was to seek out new female immigrants who were wealthy. These were mostly white Canadian men. Not too many men want a poor woman.
- No this doesn’t apply to all human beings these are just generalizations. not all men are superficial and not all women are gold diggers and vise versa. There are plenty of people who love people of average looks who find love. some people look for intellect personality character and humor. Not everyone is superficial and not everyone is looking for money in a relationship.
- Actually no. I prefer women who are intelligent, articulate, compassionate, and who have a sense of humor. Chemistry is another aspect I desire, as there needs to be a connection. Must love dogs, because I won’t be without one. Etcetera.
Now, my friend Michael, he loves men who are in shape (he is a gym rat), who are articulate, intelligent, compassionate and has a sense of humor. Chemistry is another aspect I desire, as there needs to be a connection. Etcetera.
Gina, on the other hand, likes women who are easy-going and fun to be around. She also prefers omen who are intelligent, articulate, compassionate, and who have a sense of humor. Chemistry is another aspect I desire, as there needs to be a connection. Etcetera.
- According to my own personal understanding. It’s not true to begin with. Does that help? Men and women are attracted to each other by appearance, personality, humor, shared interests, proximity, trustworthiness, and on and on.