- Firstly you should accept who you are! You are a wonderful person who is merely acting according to your own personality type. And we all differ in terms of our personality types, as determined by our date of birth, for example, and we are all born wonderful unique human beings.
At least you know a litlle bit of who and what you are – and that is good. But, sometimes the tool which we use to identify whether we are “bad” or “good,” is false, and that could create such sad and unnecessary feelings of guilt in a person, which if that false “yard stick” is removed, a person could live a happy life as a normal person, and just be him- or herself.
So, I have two questions for you: 1. How well do you know your own personality type, so as to know exactly who and what you are, and why you are whom and what you are? 2. How valid is the “yard stick” or “measuring tool” which you are applying to determine that you are a “bad” person? If it is not really valid, it is time to get rid of it.
Here is what to do:
- Study your own personality type so as to meet, and get to know, the real wonderful you.
- Study the “measuring tool” which you use to determine that you are “bad” and if it is false, throw it out, or replace it with a ore valid “measuring tool.”
Remember, you are a unique and wonderful person. Do not try to change yourself just because other people think you should, or because you think that other people think you are “bad,” and should change.
2. It’s unfortunate that you feel this way. I think no one is incorrigibly bad. Let me share that in the Baha’i Faith, there is a prayer that mentions how God cannot be questioned in His doings – something like if He declares the north to be the south, it should be accepted to be the truth. In other words, if God Himself says you are bad, then that’s it for you. But God will not do that, I think. He will give you as many chances as you need to redeem yourself. That you are asking the question already shows goodness in you. So, pray, make self-analysis, and soon you will find yourself the best of who you can be. By the way, God is the ultimate Judge of your goodness, not you.
- If you are trying to better yourself than it is a good thing since all of us want to be better human beings.
Remember, if you are truly trying to be a better person that’s all God and the Universe wants from us. Stay true to your belief in what you can do to be who you are as a person that wants only to be a good individual to others which is what I too inspired to be.
All that you do in this life is rewarded in some ways not by those you treat kindly but by others that will pay it forward. Blessings to you.
4. Why do you think your a bad person? A lot of people who think there bad may just be good people put in bad situations. A lot of people including myself will often make bad choices that doesn’t mean you are a bad person. It’s great that your trying to do good deeds! You may benefit from a life coach or therapist. if non of this helps please tell me why you think your a bad person.
5. You don’t sound like a bad person. are you sure it’s not them treating you as though you’re bad? if you are not like someone, it’s likely they will dislike you, not your fault. Be thankful.