- My guess is that there is something about what you have put on Facebook that has upset this group of people. You have a decision to make:
- Back off a little with your submissions, which is always a good thing to consider. It might be that unique sense of humor that you are so proud of (I’m guessing here) or
- It might be your choice of words. A lot of people are touchy if you use language better saved for the golf course. This is especially true when women and children are close by.
2. Apparently, there is something wrong with you, if you are getting fired from you job and people are blocking you on Facebook. I am going to guess that it was either something you said or something you did, or maybe both.
The real trick is to be honest with yourself and do some personal exploration to determine what is the motivating factor (s) that is causing your self-destructive behavior.
3. It sounds like it. Maybe you feel people have a need to know your policies and beliefs. They don’t. Keep your own counsel and, if you can’t keep your mouth shut, get off social media and concentrate on saying as little as possible at work.